Madison Media Partners is seeking an account coordinator to join our advertising support team, working out of our office in Madison, Wis.
In this position, work with news partners such as the Wisconsin State Journal, The Capital Times and Madison.com as you become an expert on a vast library of advertising products, including newspaper display, targeted digital display, streaming video, website design, and more.
- Schedule and manage advertising products, seeing campaigns from order to their fulfillment through a multitude of vendors as well as direct fulfillment programs
- Aid in laying out pages in the newspaper utilizing layout and pagination programs
- Provide proof of campaign and campaign efficiency to clients
- Become an expert in current and new products. Our product library is in the hundreds
- Troubleshoot technical problems and assist in resolution
- A degree in advertising, marketing, journalism, business administration or equivalent is required
- 1-2 years of office work environment experience is required
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service, marketing, and/or sales support is preferred
- The right candidate will have strong communication and customer service skills with solid problem solving and proofreading ability
- Experience with CMSs, ordering systems, CRMs, and the Adobe Creative Suite preferred
Madison Media Partners offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurances
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
- Free print subscription to the Wisconsin State Journal and free digital subscription to Madison.com for all employees
Pre-employment background and drug screenings apply.
Madison Media Partners is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to maintaining a workforce that accurately reflects our audience and expands our voice. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.